Friday, September 27, 2013

THANK YOU NOTE: To MY Family And Friends +HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ( DHARASIMIE )




YEAH ! It's my birthday today and I want to give thanks to my almighty God for making a year older today and for the breath of life thank u lord Jesus.

I want to use this medium to appreciate my family and friends for showing me so much love on my birthday today 27th of sept hm mm I love u all and am glad to have met you in my life cos you have shown me so much love than ever before.
This one goes to my mum the best mum in the whole world thank you mother for coming through you I couldn't a ask for more I love u so much I can't compare you with anything in this world mum thank you mum for your love, care, for understanding me and making me who I am today .kisses

My sweet siblings I love you all, the best siblings that gives me joy tho we fight like 'Spartacus and love like Titanic'lol. But with that I'm crazy about you girls thank you for today.
To my boo thank you baby for your love ,care ,gifts and how you adore me I appreciate you baby and I love you so much.

To all my N.I.J lovey thank you so much I appreciate your messages,picture gifts and birthday songs you are the best peeps thank you.
And to my twitter ,readers on my blog, Facebook, family and friends thank you for the messages I appreciate it.
I don't even know what to say again I just love you people this is from my humble heart thank you so much.
                   

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are welcum dearie...u deserved all d best wishes 2day and forever. Keep going...Gbolahan Sheriff say so

    ReplyDelete